Did I mention that the holidays are hell when you are bipolar? The stress is unbelievable. Think of it like this:
- It’s a very social time of the year.
- At least one instance will require you to dress up or wear some special sort of theme items/outfit.
- Lots of unusual items to be done on your list
- Lots of deadlines . . . post office, shopping, cooking etc.
- Lots of things to remember
- Money seems to disappear from your bank account
- Did I mention it’s a very social time of the year?
UGH! While the Cast & Crew of The Barn strive to celebrate the holidays by being with the ones we love (yup, lots of social time), I still feel the pressure of the holidays on me.
I can sum it up . . .